Monday, December 17, 2007

Baptism Video

My heart is overflowing with pure joy as my daughter got baptized yesterday --- Sunday, December 16. I will add a full blog entry on it later tonight. But, in the meantime, I wanted to post this video quickly so that those who weren't able to join us yesterday at the church can share in our joy via cyberspace!

Philippians 1:6,9-11 (NLT) --- "And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue His work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns. I pray that your love will overflow more and more, and that you will keep on growing in knowledge and understanding. For I want you to understand what really matters, so that you may live pure and blameless lives until the day of Christ’s return. May you always be filled with the fruit of your salvation --- the righteous character produced in your life by Jesus Christ --- for this will bring much glory and praise to God."

No comments:

Post a Comment