Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Quite The Week...

It's turning out to be quite the week for my extended family. Today, actually right now as I type this blog post, my brother-in-law is in a 6-hour surgery to remove the cancer in his nasal cavity. This past few months have been quite the journey for my middle sister and him. Through it all, we can still say --- God is good, all the time!

 

And, amidst it all --- a celebration of new life! My newest nephew, Baby D. Jordan, was born yesterday to my youngest sister! 

We drove home from our trip, dropped by our house to freshen up a bit, and literally drove across the City of Toronto, to the other side of town, to see the newest member of my side of the family --- just in time before visiting hours were over at the hospital! 

Welcome to this world, little one!

2 comments: