Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Consider Gifts of Compassion this Christmas

Are you done Christmas shopping yet? I finally am!!! I try to avoid going to the mall around this time so I make sure to finish all my Christmas shopping early... I start in November.

But, there is always that hard-to-buy-for person on everyone's list, isn't there? I have a few of them on my list, too. This year, would you consider Gifts of Compassion for that special someone?

What are Gifts of Compassion, you might ask?
Well... it is an online catalog of gift alternatives for friends, family and clients. No crowds, no lines, no stress - just a gift that will help make a difference in the life of a child living in one of the poorest communities of the world. These gifts help provide clean drinking water, medical treatment, disaster relief, food supplies and much, much more for Compassion-assisted children and their families. Meet real needs and bring real joy with a Gift of Compassion.

Gifts include mosquito nets, soccer balls, chickens, goats, water filters, farm equipment, clean water and more. Gift prices range from $10 to $5000.
It will be the best gift you have ever given someone!  Or yourself... trust me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment