Monday, May 30, 2011

Enfleshing Grace

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
~ John 1:14 (NIV)
With a grateful heart for The Word becoming flesh, full of grace and truth...

#677 - #696
~ Me learning to shoot hoops! :D
~ Holiday Monday trip to the garden center.
~ Running through the rain with my boy.
~ Helping him plant veggies in the backyard.
~ His enthusiasm for taking care of tender veggie plants.
~ Planting my containers with flowering annuals.
~ A lush garden... after the rain! 
~ Chipmunks visiting...
~ Details to visit our Compassion daughter starting to come together!
~ Trusting Abba, my Heavenly Father, to calm my anxious heart.
~ Looking to Him for strength and hope... in my brokenness.
~ Knowing that He will be holding my hand through some hard eucharisteos.
~ My parents visiting...
~ His grace is sufficient... when thorns litter life's path.
~ His perfect timing... making all things beautiful!
~ Restoration of relationships.
~ Writing a message for my girl.
~ New bright orange Adirondack chairs!
~ Birds, birds and more birds visiting my garden.
~ Cleaning out the garage.

Unwrapping more of His love in this world.
Act justly.  Love mercy.  Walk humbly with God!
Compassion-International-Bloggers-Philippines-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment