Friday, June 17, 2011

Emilda is On Her Way!

A few months ago, I blogged about Emilda. She is a Compassion child and her story is inspiring! As I write this blog post, she is on her way to the Special Olympics in Athens!

Go for gold, Emilda!!!

Please take a moment and click over to Compassion's blog to read her story of "Finding Purpose Among The Dead" --- I promise you will be blessed!

Emilda lives in a shanty built on top of tombstones in the public cemetery.

Will you sponsor a child like Emilda today? Will you be a part in gifting a child with dignity, hope and purpose? If so, please visit Compassion's website and click on your country to start your sponsorship journey today. Speaking from experience, I promise you will be blessed!

Unwrapping more of His love in this world.
Act justly.  Love mercy.  Walk humbly with God!

2 comments:

  1. I'm dropping by from Ann's. You posted right after me today and I like to visit those who do on Mondays and Wednesdays. A whole family for God-what a formidable force. I only wish I'd have had your vision as a young woman with a family.

    Bless you,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for dropping by today, Dawn. It's a pleasure to "meet" you here in cyberspace.

    It is truly only by God's amazing grace that our family is able to serve Him the way we do. As Ann would say... "All is grace."

    ReplyDelete