Monday, January 30, 2012

January's Ending...

My snow-covered hydrangeas in January.

The end of January is here! I can't believe how fast this month has flown by. Our family has had a surprisingly fairly low-key January... I have to say it's been enjoyable not having much of the hustle and bustle that always accompanies a busy schedule. The calmness has been great, like a soothing balm we all needed.

Also, we've had very little snow in these parts of Canada... it's been a pretty mild winter {so far}. Mind you, I'm not complaining... this is the kind of winter I can get used to! ;-)

In the quietness and stillness of this January, I have been loving this song...
In the quiet | In the stillness | I know that You are God | In the secret of Your presence | I know there I am restored | When You call I won't refuse | Each new day again I'll choose | There is no one else for me | None but Jesus | Crucified to set me free | Now I live to bring Him praise
These words ring true for me...
"In the secret of Your presence
I know there I am restored."

As I continue my hunt for grace-gifts... these are the things I am thankful for this week... #1238 - #1245:

:: Successful first high-school exams for my girl.
:: My girl has met her fundraising goal for her March Break missions trip to UrbanPromise in Wilmington! I am floored by the generousity and support shown by our family and friends!
:: Delivering snacks to our friends at UrbanPromise Toronto.
:: Family movie nights!
:: The trombone making a comeback here at our house. :-)
:: A lazy Saturday...
:: Loving the sense of community at our church! ♥
:: Living fully...

Happy Monday, friends!
I am looking forward to a new month. May February bring much love, much grace and much thanksgiving your way! :-)
How else do we accept His free gift of salvation if not with thanksgiving? Thanksgiving is the evidence of our acceptance of what He gives. Thanksgiving is the manifestation of our Yes to His Grace.
Soaring into this new week and new month with you, friends... acting justly, loving mercy, walking humbly with God!

Click on the banner below for more Multitudes on Mondays posts...
Jump in... I promise you will be blessed!



Unwrapping more of His love in this world.
Act justly.  Love mercy.  Walk humbly with God!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I LOVE that Hillsong tune! I could listen to it over and over and over again.

    Love your list! God's graces are certainly everywhere...

    ReplyDelete