Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Birthday Boy...


Today, a very special man is celebrating a birthday!!!
Even though today will look and feel like an ordinary day in the life of our family... well, except for maybe dinner out tonight {but that's more like a treat for me so I don't have to cook! :-) }... the man of this house is one extraordinary guy!
He works hard and values integrity.
He exemplifies living simply in order to give generously.
He sacrifices his comfort so that others can be comfortable.
He loves his family... as Christ loves His church.
He is the grace of my life… a man who “fears the Lord, who greatly delights in His commandments.” ~ from Psalm 112:1 NASB.
I have in my hubby a man who holds my heart and chases after God's heart... I am blessed beyond measure... God is so good to me... His grace truly is amazing!

Compassion is a command, an act of worship, a song of thanks to Him.
Do justice. Love mercy. Walk humbly with God!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, to your husband!! Hope you had a wonderful day!!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete